Workpartners’ EAP services are private and confidential to you and the members of your household. These services are available to you at no cost.
Workpartners’ trained professionals can help with the following:
- Stress, anxiety or depression
- Parenting resources
- Caregiving support
- Financial and legal worries
- Work related challenges
Phone support is available 24/7 at 1-844-833-0527.
In addition to 24/7 phone support, Workpartners will be onsite throughout the next few months. On April 27, they will be at Marian Manor in Building C, Conference room B from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. On May 2, they will be at Vincentian Home in SNF Cafeteria from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. On June 20, they will be in the VLEI lobby in McCandless from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Can’t make it in person? Workpartners offer a monthly on demand webinar! This month’s topic is Making Time for Everything: Dual Careers and Family Life.
How to view Workpartners webinars:
- Scan the QR code or visit lifesolutionsforyou.com. Click “Login” in the top-right corner of the page.
- With Corporate Login selected, type your company code: Vincentian.
- Select Work-Life Portal under Recommended Activities.
- Click on the tile labeled Webinars. (To view an archived webinar, click Archived Webinars instead.)
- To view the current webinar and earn a completion certificate, click Completion Certificate.
- You may also view this webinar anonymously by choosing No Completion Certificate.