Every April, the American Heart Association encourages people nationwide to move more and get physically active. Join your colleagues at Vincentian for the Move More Challenge!
There are many great benefits to moving more including better mood, better sleep, more energy, and a healthier heart.
To join the Move More Challenge:
- Open the Motion Connect app on your phone.
- Tap the three circles in the bottom right.
- Select “Challenges.”
- Tap “Click Here to Join.”
- Select Vincentian as your team.
Let’s work together as a team to compete against other organizations to reach the highest average of daily steps. Here are some ways to increase your daily steps:
- Choose to take the stairs! On average, you can add 270 steps with each minute climbing stairs.
- Choose a parking spot a little further away from the door. Just don’t forget your umbrella if it’s raining!
- Visit new walking/hiking trails that look interesting to you.
- Meet up with a friend and catch up while going for a walk.
Here’s to a healthier you!