You probably know that leading a healthy lifestyle can improve your overall well-being. A key to that healthy lifestyle is forming healthy habits that can support your immune system in its fight against illness. In this Lunch and Learn, you’ll learn the importance of lifestyle habits like:
- Getting enough sleep.
- Eating a well-balanced diet.
- Getting enough exercise.
You will also learn simple ways to improve your habits.
When: Wednesday, June 15
Time: 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Employees can earn 10 Thrive for Wellness credits by attending.
- Visit the Healthy Aging webinar at https://upmcmeeting.webex.com/upmcmeeting/k2/j.php?MTID=teb47ea3d0b043773fc400a0bc5a9c4f2
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: Wellness123
- Click “Join Now”
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Read more ways you can earn Wellness credits and monetary rewards. You do not need to be a member of Vincentian’s insurance plan to take advantage of Thrives benefits.