Congratulations to the top three teams in this year’s UPMC Weight Race Challenge: Mission Slimpossible, Dump Your Rump and VDMThrivers. These three teams achieved more than 100% of their weight loss goal during the challenge. In addition, the Administration Building and Convent earned the award for having the highest percentage of employees who completed challenge.
Overall, 81% of those who registered completed the challenge. That’s the second highest percentage of all participating companies in the challenge.
The 110 employees who completed the challenge earned 15 Wellness credits toward the Thrive Health Education incentive.
Here are the final standings.
Top 3 Teams with the highest percentage of weight loss:
- 1st Place: Dump Your Rump – 294%
- 2nd Place: Mission Slimpossible – 153%
- 3rd Place: VDThrivers – 109%
Facility with the highest percentage of employees who complete challenge:
- Administration Building and Convent – 46.27%
Winners of the prize drawings at each campus:
- Catherine Shea, Vincentian Home
- Eunice Adebayo, Vincentian Marian Manor
- Melissa Rothert, Vincentian Schenley Gardens
- Ebony Thomas, Vincentian de Marillac
- Karen Wannagat, VCS
- Barbara Goral, Vincentian Child Discovery Center
- Kayla King, Independent Living