Vincentian is adopting a new people-centered approach for what has traditionally been called Human Resources. Each member of People Operations and Engagement has more defined roles and responsibilities to better serve the needs of employees and create opportunities to enhance productivity. Take a look at what’s changing.
People Operations and Engagement Specialists
Each facility has a designated People Operations and Engagement Specialist who is available to support staff and provide the resources and guidance they need to succeed in their jobs. In addition to answering questions from employees, the specialists also are taking a more proactive approach with staff and managers seeking opportunities to continuously improve culture and drive organizational improvements.
Supervisor of People Operations & Engagement
Point of Contact for:
- VCS, VLEI, VCDC McCandless & IL
- Assists with complex questions when a specialist isn’t able to address it
Vincentian de Marillac & Vincentian Schenley Gardens
Vincentian Home Campus
Vincentian Marian Manor Campus
Primary Contacts for:
- Coaching for Managers and Staff
- Benefits Questions
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- FMLA or Leave of Absence
- Worker’s Compensation
- PTO Questions
- Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Thrive Wellness
While hiring managers can still rely on Talent Acquisition to recruit new employees to fill their open positions, the Talent Acquisition team is also responsible for finding ways to attract top talent to Vincentian and owning the entire recruiting process. Talent Acquisition is taking a proactive role in creating stronger brand awareness to attract the right candidates and building applicant pipelines to meet current and future business needs.
Supervisor of Talent Acquisition
Primary Contact for:
- Talent acquisition strategy, marketing, metrics, and market analysis
- Non-clinical job postings, applications, interviews, offers
- Questions about candidate or applicant eligibility for hire, hiring policy, onboarding and orientation, etc.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Primary Contact for:
- Clinical job postings, applications, interviews, offers
- Candidate orientation and onboarding
Ali and Anita are no longer primary points of contact for employees, but rather they are focused on addressing business needs for the organization. They are responsible for designing and implementing programs and policies that foster a best-in-class employee experience and professional experience for all staff.
Oversees and provides guidance for:
- Employee Engagement
- Performance Management
- Organizational Development
Manager of Total Rewards
- Provides leadership on compensation, benefits and retirement programs
- Serves as a business partner with the People Operations, Payroll, and other stakeholders