The parking area on the north campus was glowing with holiday magic during Vincentian’s first Light the Night holiday celebration for employees and their guests.
The free event – held on Thursday, December 9 – included activities, food trucks, a tree lighting ceremony, and a visit from the big guy himself, Santa Claus. Songs were performed by the children from VCDC McCandless, the Deer Lakes High School Choir, and the Sisters of Charity Nazareth Choir.
Nine lucky employees won raffle prizes:
- Danie Bryce – Vincentian etched wine glasses
- Bill Bauer – Yeti lunch bag
- Dawn Simpronio – Yeti tumbler
- Josy Dusabe – Vincentian etched wine glasses
- Lorri Farber – Yeti lunch bag
- Katie Lawry – Vincentian etched wine glasses
- Jennifer Miller – Yeti tumbler
- Anita Sleigh – Yeti lunch bag
- Susan Toth – Vincentian etched wine glasses
Thank you to the organizers and volunteers for making this a very special event.