Thrive has been revamped for 2022. With the new structure, all employees can earn monetary incentives throughout the year for completing health and wellness activities. You do not need to be a member of Vincentian’s insurance plan to take advantage of the benefits.
- Individual employees – whether a member of Vincentian’s insurance plan or not – can earn up to $325, and employees with a spouse on Vincentian insurance can earn up to $400.
- Employees receive the full monetary incentive in a separate check as the activities are completed throughout the year.
Not a member of Vincentian’s health insurance?
The registration form and more information can be found in the Thrive folder in the Resources Center on Vincentian computers
Thrive’s New Wellness Incentive Structure
HEALTH AWARENESS: $100
Employee receives $100, when they complete these 3 activities. Receive another $75 when covered spouse completes them.
- Physical Exam
- Biometric Screening*
- MyHealth Questionnaire (complete or update the questionnaire)
HEALTH IMPROVEMENT: $100
Employee earns $100 when health screening results show a 5% decrease over last year or is in the optimal range for 3 of the following:
- Blood pressure
- Total cholesterol
Participate in up to 3 Health Coaching sessions
HEALTH PREVENTION: $75
Employee earns $75 when 2 of the following health prevention activities are completed:
- Select or update your primary care provider on the UPMC Health Plan portal
- Colorectal Screening**
- Cervical Cancer Screening**
- Diabetes Retinal eye exam
- A1C Screening (Diabetes)
- Dental Exam*
- Eye Exam*
HEALTH EDUCATION: $50
Employee earns $50 by completing 50 points worth of health and wellness activities.
More information can be found in the Thrive folder in the Resources Center on Vincentian computers.