If you weren’t able attend one of the Benefits Open Enrollment sessions on your campus, you can watch the recorded UPMC presentation at your convenience.
- Go to the desktop of any Vincentian computer and click on the Human Resources icon.
- Navigate to the 2022 Open Enrollment folder under Benefits and double click on Vincentian OE Presentation Recording.
Your medical, dental and vision benefits and flexible spending account elections will not roll over from last year. You must elect each coverage November 12 – 29, or your benefits will end on December 31, 2021.
Download the 2022 Benefits Open Enrollment Guide to review the plan coverage.
There are two ways to enroll:
- Make your elections online at workforcenow.adp.com.
- Select the “Myself” tab.
- Under Benefits, click the Enrollment link.
- Open the ADP Mobile Solutions app.
- Click on the Benefits tab to enroll.
Please contact your Human Resource Generalist or ADP MyLife Advisors at 1-855-547-8508 if you have questions.