Benefits Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to review your benefit coverage options and make choices for the upcoming calendar year.
Your medical, dental, and vision benefits and flexible spending elections will not roll over from last year. You must elect each coverage November 12 – 29, or your benefits will end on December 31, 2021.
During the enrollment period, you can:
- Add, change or discontinue your medical, vision, dental and voluntary life insurance coverage.
- Make changes to plan contributions, such as a flexible spending account.
- Add a dependent or spouse to your coverage.
- Add or update your beneficiary assignment.
Download the 2022 Benefits Open Enrollment Guide to review the plan coverage.
There are two ways to enroll:
- Make your elections online at workforcenow.adp.com.
- Select the “Myself” tab.
- Under Benefits, click the Enrollment link.
- Open the ADP Mobile Solutions app.
- Click on the Benefits tab to enroll.
Please contact your Human Resource Generalist or ADP MyLife Advisors at 1-855-547-8508 if you have questions.
Attend the Benefits Open Enrollment Days
Human Resources is hosting Benefits Open Enrollment Days at the following campuses to explain the changes and enhancements to the 2022 benefits program and to help employees with the enrollment process.