Road to Resilience is a four-week self-care challenge designed to help you develop stress-response tools, practice self-care, and build a healthy support system. To complete the challenge, you just need to track your daily stress on MyHealth OnLine for 21 days in October.
Register by September 30. Read the Road to Resilience flyer for more information about the challenge.
Take the first step!
If you have a MyHealth OnLine account, register for Road to Resilience at upmchp.us/resilient.
Don’t have an account? No problem!
- Visit upmchealthplan.com/members, then click Register for MyHealth OnLine.
- Follow the instructions to register, then log in to your account.
- Follow this path to register for Road to Resilience: Menu > Better Health and Wellness > Wellness Event Registration.
Resources and Support
Throughout the Road to Resilience campaign, you’ll learn the core aspects of resilience and get suggestions for activities that can help you improve your health:
- Weekly emails. Each week will focus on a different topic related to resilience, stress, or self-care. You’ll receive emails with links to information and suggested activities.
- Link to resources. Our webpage has featured activities, tips, and helpful information to help you stay on track.
- Support at your fingertips. You can receive support, motivation, and reminders via text messages.
Access to health coaching. To get support with setting health goals, connect with one of our health coaches by calling 1-866-778-6073 (TTY: 711).