You must clock in and out on ADP to be paid.
Only your shifts recorded on ADP will be included in your paycheck. If you are not able to punch in via ADP, contact your supervisor immediately.
ADP MyLife Advisors
Available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. ET
Visit the ADP Workforce Now Portal
The ADP Workforce Now portal allows you to perform such functions as:
- Enroll in or change benefits information.
- Make changes related to life events such as marriage, moving, and birth of a child.
- View pay statements and W-2 information.
- Change W-4 tax information.
- Set up direct deposit.
- Manage your 401(K) and retirement accounts.
- Update your contact information.
- Use online tools, such as retirement planners or payroll calculators.
Log in www.workforcenow.adp.com to see what else you can do.
Update Your Personal Info
For Vincentian to make the most of ADP, it is important for all employees to ensure their information is up to date in ADP. This can be done by logging in to the ADP Workforce Now website at www.workforcenow.adp.com and clicking on the Update My Information link under Quick Links.
If you use the ADP Mobile app on your phone, touch the hamburger (three lines) menu, select profile, then personal info.
Download the ADP Mobile Solutions App
Access your benefits from anywhere at any time with the ADP Mobile Solutions app.
- Track and print your pay statements and W2s right from your phone or tablet.
- Manage your time and attendance.
- Punch in or request vacation time.