If you want to make a new fitness routine stick, experts say September is the month to do it. The weather is still warm, families are back into a routine, and the countdown to Christmas begins. Thrive’s Find Your Fitness challenge offered by UPMC September 1 – 30 can help you get started. Employees who complete the challenge will receive 25 wellness points.
You will need to track your activity in My Activity Tracker on MyHealth OnLine for a total of 21 days to complete the program. Program weeks run Monday through Sunday.
Resources and Support
Throughout the Find Your Fitness campaign, you’ll learn about the components of physical activity and get suggested activities to keep you moving no matter your experience level.
- Weekly emails. Each week will focus on a different topic related to physical activity, and each email will include links to suggested activities for three experience levels. Just choose the level that’s right for you to get started toward your goal.
- Link to resources. MyHealth Online has featured activities, tips, and helpful information to help you stay on track.
- Support at your fingertips. Opt in to texting to receive support, motivation, and reminders.
- Access to health coaching. If you need even more support, connect with a UPMC health coach. Call 1-866-778-6073 (TTY: 711).
Take the First Steps!
If you already have a MyHealth OnLine account, you can register at upmchp.us/fitness21.
Members without a MyHealth OnLine account should:
- Visit upmchealthplan.com/members, then click Register for MyHealth OnLine.
- Follow the instructions to register. Once registered, you will need to log in.
- Once logged in, follow this path: Menu > Better Health and Wellness > Wellness Event Registration
Remember: Complete the Thrive Wellness requirements by October 31 to lower your out-of-pocket medical expenses in 2022. Click here to read the requirements and all of the ways you can earn points.