A biometric screening is one of the primary requirements you need to receive a reduced annual deductible in Vincentian’s 2022 UPMC Health Plan. And Thrive is making it easier for you to get one in July.
Simply sign up for one of the 6 – 10 a.m. time slots at one of our locations. You’ll receive your results immediately and will have an opportunity to review them with a health educator. Your screening results are completely confidential and individual results are not shared with the company.
July 14 – Vincentian de Marillac
July 15 – Vincentian Marian Manor
July 16 – Vincentian Home
July 21 – Vincentian Schenley Gardens
Breakfast will be provided. Employees who complete a Biometric Screening will receive a Pennsylvania Lottery ticket!
Spots fill up fast, so register today! The final day to register is July 2.
Here’s How To Sign Up
- Log in to the UPMC Health Plan website at https://www.upmchealthplan.com/
- Under Better Health and Wellness, click “Biometric Screening Registration.”
- Select the location and then choose your time slot.
- Click “Register Now” and fill in the information.
What is a Biometric Screening?
A Biometric Screening measures your blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose. Getting one can alert you to any possible health risks, such as diabetes, heart disease or high blood pressure. It also provides an easy way for you to keep track of changes in your health from year-to-year.
Fast Before Your Screening
Fast for 9 to 12 hours prior to your screening time. Water, black coffee, and tea (no cream or sugar) are OK. Take your medications as usual. If you are pregnant, you should not fast.
Need help registering?
If you need help registering, please call member services at 1-888-876-2756.
Other Ways To Get a Free Biometric Screening Through Quest
If you can’t make this free screening at your location, here are two other ways you can get a free biometric screening:
- Find a Quest location, date and time that’s convenient for you through Quest website at https://my.questforhealth.com/mobile/welcome/home
- Order an at-home Biometric Screening Kit through the Quest website at https://my.questforhealth.com
The Registration Key is: Vincentian2021
Keep Track of your Thrive Wellness Points
Download this flyer to help you keep track of your Thrive Wellness Points. Employees have until October 31, 2021, to tally 250 points to lower your out-of-pocket medical expenses in 2022.