Recognizing the hard work and dedication of employees over the last year, Vincentian previously announced two extensions of Paid Time Off (PTO) hours. The final extension of this rollover deadline will now be December 31, 2021.
Full-time employees can rollover 80 hours of Paid Time Off each year; Part-time employees can rollover 24 hours annually.
- If you have less than these maximum hours in your bank, no action is necessary.
- If you have more than these maximum hours in your bank, you should work with your supervisor to take enough paid time off between now and December 31, 2021, to bring your bank to below the maximum.
- If you already “lost” unused PTO in 2021, your Human Resources Generalist will contact you directly to explain how and when these hours will be reinstated.
- This is the final extension of PTO rollover that will be offered.
- The deadline to use Bonus PTO that was earned in 2020 and has not yet been used has also been extended to December 31, 2021.
Please reach out to your Human Resources Generalist with any questions.