In honor of Women’s History Month, we are featuring our current and former Rise Fellows in videos published on social media. The first video – Who Inspires You – features Sam Romito, Chris Luff, and Melia Black.
The following Rise Leadership Fellows participated in the campaign:
- Krista Albitz, Activities Manager, Vincentian de Marillac
- Melia Black, Admissions Coordinator, Vincentian Marian Manor
- Chris Luff, Manager, Personal Care and Community Engagement, Vincentian Schenley Gardens
- Kelton Rall, Maintenance Technician, Vincentian Independent Living
- Deanna Reed, Administrator, Vincentian Marian Manor, Personal Care
- Sam Romito, Assistant Administrator, Vincentian Home
- Megan Syput, Social Worker, Vincentian Home
Vincentian Rise is an 18-month leadership development and fellowship program that connects achieving Vincentian employees with leaders across the Vincentian system. Through mentorship, coaching and experiences designed to develop leadership qualities, the Vincentian Rise Fellows are immersed in high-level operations that provide opportunities to showcase and develop their abilities, cultivate skills and build connections across a diverse and multi-faceted health system.