Here’s another tool to help you lose weight and get healthier in 2021. The UPMC Weight Race is designed to help you create new habits so you can stay healthy long after the 12-week program is over.
The race begins Monday, January 25, and ends Friday, April 16, 2021. Register as an individual or part of a team between January 6 and February 1 and earn 50 points toward Vincentian Health Insurance incentives for completing the race.
How It Works
- Register at www.upmchp.us/weightrace. Log in, click “Next Step” and follow the instructions.
- Record your starting weight and set a goal for the amount of weight you want to lose over 12 weeks.
- Enter your weight each week using MyHealth OnLine or the UPMC Health Plan mobile app.
- To complete the Weight Race, you must record your ending weight.
(Your weight will be kept confidential.)
What You Get
- 50 points toward earning the Vincentian health insurance incentives
- 12 weeks of strategies and support to reach your goal
- Health and nutrition information
- Feel leaner, more fit, and more energetic
- Tips to help you be more mindful, improve your eating habits, and make lifestyle choices that support your goals